The Learner Satisfaction Survey is now open for learners to share their opinions of the training they have received with us. We would greatly appreciate if you could complete this short survey, the results of which we can use to help improve our services and your learning experience.
The survey should take no longer than five minutes and can be completed on a variety of devices, whether desktop, tablet or phone.
Please use the following UKPRN number to complete your survey:
Click here for the 2016/17 Learner Satisfaction Survey
Please contact our office on 01634 298800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
The main survey questions are:
1. How satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the teaching on your course?
2. How satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the way staff treat you?
3. How satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the advice you have been given about what you can do after this course?
4. How satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the support you get on this course?
5. How satisfied or dissatisfied are you that the course meets your expectations?
8. How satisfied or dissatisfied are you that your provider responds to the view of learners?
9. Overall how satisfied or dissatisfied are you with your provider?
8. How likely is it that you would recommend the training provider to family or friends?
9. How do you usually travel to your provider?
10. How long does your journey to your college usually take?
11. How much do you usually spend on travel to and from your provider each week?
Thank you for helping us improve our training delivery.